The role of Chief of Staff - Private Equity will offer opportunities to gradually take ownership of senior work-streams within the firm - from managing and compering the bi-annual portfolio business conference attended by all chairs, CEO's and CFO's, to coordinating the company's monthly partner/managing director meetings.
As such, the role requires a candidate that is capable of confidently holding their own around senior staff, including the chairman. Alongside this, applicants should be comfortable taking on smaller, personal projects for the chairman/CIO.
Other duties will include;
- Supervising daily operations helping members of the executive support staff to perform their duties
- Assisting with the drafting and proof reading of communications from the Chairman/CIO office.
- An excellent academic background
- Private equity and financial services experience
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years experience working post graduate
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding business acumen and judgement
- Strong presence
- Strong analytical and organisational capabilities
- An attraction to the prospect of frequent travel
A private equity firm based in Guernsey are looking for a Chief of Staff - Private Equity.
Chief of Staff - Private Equity, Financial Services, London
£100,000 plus basic salary