A leading Non-Profit organisation are looking for a Social Media and Communications Manager to join their creative team.
Being responsible for leading PR and Social Media campaigns, you will work alongside the Creative Director in leading social and PR strategy, managing and creating content, and developing global campaigns.
What is the role?
Acting as part of a small, but essential creative team, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and track social metrics
- Build community engagement
- Deliver and manage social campaigns
- Track performance of social media content
- Contribute to new concepts, campaigns, and initiatives for social and communication channels
Who is their ideal candidate?
It is essential that you have had experience working in a social media / communications role, and ideally for a journalistic or non-profit organisation.
You will have experience within PR, as well as impeccable copywriting skills and experience running 360 communication campaigns.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.