The key responsibilities for this Practice Accountant position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea are:
* Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Management accounting and bookkeeping
* VAT returns
* Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Returns
* Networking and business development
* Liaising with clients, Companies House and third parties
* Preparation of management accounts
* Managing a portfolio of clients
* Supporting junior members of the team
* Liaising with clients on accounts and tax issues as required
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Practice Accountant role at a leading Accountancy firm in Swansea, you must be:
* ACA/ACCA qualified
* Proven track record of practice experience
* Technical experience in all aspects of accounts production
* Keen to further your career in practice with CPD and development opportunities
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Proven analytical skills
* Confident to build client relationships and focus on client service
* Cloud accounting experience (Xero preferred) would be useful, however, the desire to work with leading IT systems and modern working practices is essential
* You will possess good accounting systems knowledge and preferably have experience of Iris and cloud software such as QuickBooks, Xero or Sage.
* Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount, and the role would suit someone who enjoys dealing directly with clients.
This accounting practice is a very well established, reputable accountancy firm with a progressive, professional and expert team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base.
Competitive salary (dependent on experience).
Pension - a wide range of benefits.
Superb career opportunities supported with personal advancement.
An opportunity of partner with an equity stake in the business.
Personal development opportunities