Due to Covid19 situation, this internship is offered online too.
We run a portfolio of award-winning start-up projects operating innovative products in advertising, education, property and hospitality sectors. Our products have won great customer trust and interest and we are constantly developing our products to serve even more customers all over the country.
A great opportunity has arisen for a confident graphic design student to join our small team in London for a part-time internship to fulfil academic requirements. The internship involves working on exciting projects alongside the team helping with graphic design work and gaining a successful track record or work. In particular, the internship for this intake will revolve around creating marketing and promotion materials, designing book covers, presentations, etc. In addition, there will be an opportunity to be involved in UX/UI work, hence we will look favourably at candidates with prior UX/UI experience for websites and mobile apps.
Duration: 10 weeks, min 30hrs a week. The internship is unpaid, however in-London travel costs may be covered after the trial period unless you are a recipient of a scholarship. Subject to the performance we will provide a strong reference letter to support your future career endeavours. Qualifications: • Current University student studying in graphic design keen to get practical experience
• Reasonable Photoshop & Illustrator and Indesign skills
• Creative conceptual thinker in visual and interactive design
• Prior experience designing UIs or using Figma big plus
• Knowledge of video production/special effects desirable
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail
• A can-do attitude and a craving for excellence and great work
• Strong interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media
A good portfolio of your recent work in the form of a link will be looked upon favourably during the review of your application.