Contracts Available – Temp, Perm, Bank
Hours Available - 24, 36, 42, 48
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, Days and Nights Available
Salary - £8.72 - £9.02 per hour (dependent on experience & qualifications)
Exemplar Health Care is recruiting for temporary, bank and permanent Associate Carers, with immediate starts; On-the-job training is available to progress towards a full career in health care if you choose to do so.
Health and Social care workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
Due to the current situation we are working to ensure our homes continue to run at optimum staffing levels where possible. We want to speak with individuals who have a caring nature and want to make a difference and make every day better for those who need it.
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you are looking for temporary work or looking for extra hours/work during this challenging time, we are also in search for those looking for bank roles or roles that are more permanent.
Our Associate Carers provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users. If you have experience working in the hospitality industry, you are likely to have great people skills; which is exactly what we are looking for.
Are you someone who enjoys helping others and have considered working in social care and joining our growing team of care colleagues helping us deliver the continuity of care needed for some of the most vulnerable people in our communities?
• 5.6 weeks holiday.
• Online recruitment.
• Mandatory training provided (including Health and Safety and Infection Prevention and Control).
• Buddying by an experienced colleague.
• Quick starts with expedited vetting checks and inductions.
• Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 24-hour helpline.
• Pension plan.
• Free car parking.
• Free uniform.
• Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
• Outstanding career progression.
• Refer a friend scheme - up to £1500 per referral
• Provide a high level of personal, physical and emotional care
• Provide personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and on occasion, assisting with meal times
• Promote independence, dignity, respect and choice across service users
• Support social and recreational activities; both in and out the home individually, or as part of a group
• Maintain care records; recording observations, activities and assessments
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care and that means care for our colleagues as well as the people in our community homes, we are taking every possible steps to minimise the risk of Coronavirus (Covid-19) across our homes.
We’ve implemented a number of precautionary measures, and are closely monitoring the Government’s guidelines and advice, to ensure your safety should you start working at Exemplar Health Care.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
City & County Healthcare Group
£9.77 - 18.00 per hour + Lots of Work + Bonus Pote
more details »