We are looking for a Network Architect to join the team in Slough.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses. Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress.
* In depth knowledge of layer 2/ layer 3 networking
* Strong data centre / network design experience
* Great understanding of security policy in network design
* Multi-vendor experience ( major benefit) but at least experience in working with one of major vendors such as Cisoc / Juniper, etc
* Cisco accreditation is a plus but not 100% needed
* Great understanding of the design of the box (STP/RSTP/VSTP/BGP/HLD/LLD)
* In depth network Automation knowledge and understanding
* Software Defined DCN and DCI
* BGP, IRB, VXLAN…
* Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking and DNS
* Layer 4+ tech including DC Security such as Firewalls, Segmentation, Micro Segmentation…