Cedar are currently assistant a Private equity backed Logistics Company with the recruitment of an ambitious Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This role is based in their UK head office based in South West London and offers excellent benefits including a full study support package.
- Posting purchase and sales invoices to the ledgers
- Posting bank payments and receipts to the ledgers
- Produce weekly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing payment for authorised invoices
- Prepare weekly & monthly payment runs
- Set up new customers and suppliers, including credit checks
- Post bank transactions
- Enter month end figures onto Excel
- Produce ad hoc reports and analysis relating to the Purchase ledger
- Process employee expense claims
- At least 2 years Finance experience in a similar role
- Actively studying AAT/ACCA/ACA or CIMA
- Sage 50/200 experience - Essential
- Be able to commute to South West London