A 'Good with Outstanding features' Primary school in Blackpool are seeking a passionate Year 2 Teacher for a position starting in September 2020.
- Year 2 Teacher
- Full Time
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- NQT - M6
- Primary Teacher
- 'Good with Outstanding features' school
- September 2020
- Pay according to experience (between £90-£165 per day)
- Veritas Education
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Year 2 Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating and challenging lessons that keep young pupils engaged in classwork and developing in their social and academic skills. You will also feel confident in preparing Year 2 pupils for SAT examinations. The school are looking for an experienced Year 2 Teacher to take on this role with a potential to progress through the school.
- Behaviour and classroom management and curriculum knowledge is key for this role and being able to work with other staff members is essential. Newly qualified Teachers (NQTs) and UK experienced overseas trained teachers are welcomed to apply.
- This Primary school is part of a federation with two other schools who have been graded 'Good' and 'Outstanding'. The senior leadership team at this school is looking for an experienced Year 2 Teacher to take on this role with a potential to progress through the school/federation into senior leadership.
- The school has gone through huge changes since the new senior leadership team join the school over the last 3 years and they have endeavoured to raise the teaching standards and staff training. The Primary school has great funding for resources and has lots of outdoor space for outdoor learning and play.
- This school encourages their teachers to professionally develop during their time at the school. They supply each teacher with a variety of CPD courses that gain bolster the teacher knowledge and this has been paramount in raising teaching standards.
Due to the recent events of COVID-19 and school closures, interviews for positions will be held either online via video link or via telephone.
If you feel like this position is of interest, please send your CV in response or call Jack on 01772 846610.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'