Care Assistant (Nights)
Eden Court, Ghyllroyd Drive, Birkenshaw, Bradford, BD11 2ES We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of care assistants at our older peoples service in Bradford.
- Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support?
- Do you want to make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
We do and we are passionate about providing excellent residential, nursing and dementia care and support to older people with varying levels of need. As a care assistant, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents.
As a care assistant you will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible.
Our ideal care assistant will:
- Have a great sense of humour and be able to engage and develop positive relationships with residents
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Engage with residents and their families to continuously develop care plans
- Be resilient, attentive and ensure our residents are treated with the dignity and care they deserve
What we’ll give you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
- Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us – you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
Division DBS info Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland, and the cost of this will be covered by Priory Group. We are an equal opportunities employer.