Claremount House, Claremount Road, Halifax, HX3 6AW
Priory Adult Care is currently looking for an experienced Housekeeper for our well-kept residential on the outskirts of Halifax. Claremount house is a newly refurbished 26 bedded nursing home specialising in older people with dementia care.
As housekeeper you will be in charge of undertaking cleaning duties across the site ensuring a complete cleaning service is provided in compliance with CQC and Health & safety Regulations. Duties will include:
- Planning & organising cleaning rotas
- Comprehensive cleaning (washing floors, emptying bins, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, dusting etc..) ensuring the service meets high standards of Hygiene and cleanliness.
- Reporting any maintenance issues (damages, faults) to management teams
- To organise and assist with laundry duties and rotas
- Assist with ordering of cleaning supplies
- Using and storing of cleaning products in accordance with COSHH regulations
Cleanliness and hygiene is a vital part of any CQC inspection, therefore the role of housekeeper is a key support service of the site. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with great attention to detail who can assist with cleaning our site to an excellent standard.
The role offers flexible working hours and career progression opportunities within the care sector with the Priory Group Careers Pathways.
Division DBS info Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland, and the cost of this will be covered by Priory Group. We are an equal opportunities employer.