Fixed Term Maternity Cover for 1 Year with Review for Permanent
Key Stage 2 Class Teachers – Full Time
Early Years/KS1 Teacher – Full or Part Time
Our gold standard UNICEF Rights Respecting, caring and creative school is delighted to offer exciting opportunities to join our happy and hardworking team with well-behaved and valued children. Set in delightful grounds on the easily accessible outskirts of Slough, we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and innovative class teachers at any stage of their career. NQTs warmly welcomed and strongly supported. We were judged outstanding in last year’s S48 Inspection and have just had a successful Ofsted S8 visit.
We can offer you:
• An inspirational and supportive ethos with a commitment to your professional development and career progression
• A stimulating curriculum that constantly seeks new and interesting ways to learn
• Well-being and medical insurance for full time teaching staff
• Unique on-site workplace nursery for staff children aged three and under
• Flexibility to offer workplace nursery/half day nursery for four year olds
• Helpful teams that work together to make learning exciting
• Focused, well-behaved children whose voice is important in the school
• Excellent facilities and resources for learning
Our school is committed to enhancing the learning of all and to promoting the safety and well-being of children and adults. An enhanced DBS will be required.
We would welcome the chance to show you around our vibrant school where all are equally important but obviously this may be restricted at this time. If you would like to be sent an application form or to arrange a time to visit please contact Mrs Sam MacKenzie, the School Business Manager on [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews individually arranged as current circumstances allow.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Connaught Resourcing Ltd
£24000 - £40000/annum Additional benefits + accommodation
more details »