We are currently looking for a Primavera Administrator to join our key client in the Nuclear sector. The position is to provide support services, infrastructure maintenance and general administration for users of Primavera (P6). This is a full time, permanent role to be based in their Gloucester office.
* Maintaining processes, tools and ensuring compliance with Nuclear policies and standards through stakeholder engagement, change control and ad-hoc activities.
* Monthly & ad-hoc reporting, maintaining overall system integrity, daily operations and development activities.
* Setup and maintenance of coding and data structures within Primavera P6 system.
* Respond to emergent issues and take appropriate steps.
* Ensure system availability is in line with Service Level Agreements and user expectations.
* Adhere to any change control processes regarding schedules, baselines and milestones.
* Provide cover for others in the department as and when required and where appropriate.
* P102 Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals
* P106- P Primavera P6 Professional Advanced
* P106-A Primavera P6 Application Administration
Skills & Experience:
* Working knowledge of Primavera P6 and/or relational database software, including MS Office.
* High level of numeracy and excellent analytical skills, including use of appropriate IT tools.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to work well in a team as well as internal/external shareholders.
* Excellent time and task management skills.
* Strong work ethic with own initiative.
* Experience with IT Service Management, Oracle or other SQL relational databases desirable.
* Knowledge of SAP, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Workflow solutions desirable.
* Experience of formal Project Controls roles, processes and tools desirable.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business