· Location Colchester, Essex · Salary £8.50/Hour · Category Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering · Job type Contractor · Industry Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive · External Reference JN-072019-79878
Do you have a valid Forklift License? Are you looking for your next role?
We are currently looking for hard-working and motivated candidates, to join a leading manufacturing company based in the heart of Colchester on an temporary-ongoing basis. With fantastic benefits and training you will not want to miss out!
This global company specialises in the manufacturing and distribution of Air Conditioning facilities. As a forklift driver you will play a imperative role in the manufacturing process.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;-
- Movement of materials through the facility whilst maintaining stock accuracy and integrity
- Light use of Forklift - Loading and unloading of vehicles, ensuring a high standard of health and safety at all times
- Inspecting and receipting stock onto the company's ERP system, with a focus on accuracy
- Sorting through metal - and general tidying of the warehouse
- Counterbalance and /or Reach Forklift is essential for this role
We recruit for the below shifts-
6am-2pm, 10am- 6pm, 8.00am-4.30pm (please note, flexibility is essential across all 3 shifts)
The pay rate for this position would be £8.50ph for the first 12 weeks. After 12 weeks your pay will increase dependant on the shift.
Overtime can be offered during busy periods, and will be paid at time and a quarter during the week and time and a half at the weekend.
For this role, you will be required to hold a VALID Counterbalance/Reach License, please note if you do not hold these licences your application will not be taken further.
You will also be required to be computer literate with the use of Word and Excel.
This is a temporary position on an ongoing basis- with the opportunity to potentially become permanent.
If you are interested in this position please apply accordingly, or for more details please e-mail or call 01206 561295.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy