BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Grade/Salary: RCS O
Contract Type: Fixed-Term (12 Months)
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, "Best Place to Work."
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
* Ensure all enquiries are investigated, resolved and answered promptly within the Customer Service guidelines of a 5 day resolution time.
* Management of small-scale projects as per customer request and account management plan on time and to budget, often to tight deadlines
* Ability to work in a matrix organisation, meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders and managing upwards as well as sideways
* Proactively manage and liaise with customers regarding potential detrimental changes to normal service
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
* Some experience of working within Supply Chain and Logistics would be advantageous
* Ideally experience of working in a customer service function with both Web and telephone enabled CRM systems.
* Experience of dealing with customers all over the country
* Recognised Customer Service accreditation (desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: