Service Assist is a ground breaking partnership between BluePrism and TrustPortal to help clients achieve scale transformation in the front office. We have closely integrated our platforms to provide one seamless product to our customers that meets the high availability, performance and security standards they expect from a true enterprise solution.
Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their Global Customer Support team supporting customers and partners across multiple regions and geographies as an SME for our new Service Assist product with the following duties:
- Manage technical and application issues from our customers and partners within our Support System on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support on automating processes to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email, web and where required, on-site visits whilst promoting the recommended best practice as created by Blue Prism; An expert in the use of the Blue Prism product and in the creation of an enterprise class digital workforce within client organisations.
- Reproduce product behaviour to determine the root-cause of the problem and to find work-arounds and solutions.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
• Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
Responsibilities will involve troubleshooting, analysing technical problems and working with customers and Blue Prism developers to resolve technical and application roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- A strong grounding in server configuration, networking, network security, access and identity management, information security and encryption, application interaction and processes, and other technical infrastructure topics
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to methodically solve business and technical, and performance problems using innovative approaches
- Strong Linux skills, preferably including server set up and administration (core platforms are Centos, Fedora, RHEL etc.)
- Proven experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, preferably virtualization products (VMware) and private and public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure).
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows, .NET, VB, C#, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, Active Directory, IIE, etc)
- MySQL experience (basic administration & setup, SQL queries, some performance awareness), and preferably SQL Server also