We are looking for someone to join our superb team as a Senior Court Custody Manager. Based from our court locations in Preston you will receive competitive salary and the chance to join our great team.
GEOAmey provide safe and secure transportation and custody services for prisoners and young people across the UK, providing a vital public service. Having recently been awarded a further 10 year contract; we are seeking people to join our successful organisation where no two days are the same!
We are a professional organisation who take pride in providing the very highest level of care to ensure the physical and mental wellbeing and welfare of those in our custody. You will be truly making a difference every day, be part of a great team and will receive ongoing training and development. We take pride in our diversity and equality as demonstrated by our partnerships with charities MIND, Barnardo’s and Stonewall who influence and help improve our approach and policies.
As a Senior Court Custody Manager you will be responsible for managing the overall operation of your Court cluster to deliver our service, contract and profit objectives both for the relevant Court cluster and for GEOAmey.
In order to achieve this, as our Senior Court Custody Manager you will need to:
- Understand key profit drivers,
- Understand the operation, the planning process and all other business system processes and ensure consistent application of GEOAmey SOP’s across the Area.
- Achieve service standards as stipulated in the contract.
- Develop excellent understanding of the contract to ensure best value of GEOAmey.
- Manage, motivate and lead GEOAmey employees to maximise their performance and productivity.
-. Experience of implementing strategies for effecting change and helping employees adapt to changes in the business.
- Ensure all employees working in your area of responsibility are fully aware of company policies, procedures and contractual requirements.
- Work as part of the Regional team towards the achievement of the Region and GEOAmey’s objectives.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including MOJ, Court employees, Prison staff and Governors
In order to be successful in your application as a Senior Court Custody Manager we require the following competencies, skills and experience:
- Organisation and planning skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Managing and influencing people
- People management experience within a unionised business
- Able to operate effectively in a multi-site environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques
- Driving Licence
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Highly confident in challenging the status-quo to positively influence and support achievement of business objectives
All roles within GEOAmey are subject to a risk assessment being completed to confirm the vetting status required for the applicant / job holder to undertake the duties of the role. This role has been risk assessed as requiring Ministry of Justice Enhance Level Clearance and Enhanced CRB.
Apply now to secure your future and become our Senior Court Custody Manager!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: