Our client is a specialist niche manufacture. They are market leaders in their field. To help ensure their growth they are no recruiting for an Account Manager.
- Is to assist and develop a specific customer base in all aspects of opportunity management through to order generation and service fulfilment.
- The role encompasses all in and outbound communication from the specific customer base, as well as the fulfilment of the core tasks.
- Present and sell products and services across the North East of England.
- Work in conjunction with an external account manager for North East of England.
- Create propositions for customers based on value rather than cost.
- Ensure Sales and profit targets are met
- Actively contact customers with the aim to generate further business and create/close open opportunities.
- Customer account management.
- Identify and resolve issues with customers.
- Telephone enquiry handling.
- Basic order management call handling.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction by the provision of high-level support to customers including ensuring timely and efficient processing of customer requests with respect to pricing, delivery and product requirements.
- Maximize potential sales through a high level of customer service.
- Identify potential customer trends in spending patterns and revenue.
- Will have previous sales/ account management experience ideally from a manufacturing or engineering background
- You will hold HND in a technical or engineer subject.
- Experienced in phone-based business to business sales within a specialist team is essential.
- Experience of working to targets is essential.
- Good IT skills essential MS Office.
- Customer orientation.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to close an opportunity.
- Able to handle a diverse range of tasks.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- A strong bonus scheme.
- A good pension scheme,
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.