Registered Nurse - RGN nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist rehabilitation service for adults with a brain injury in Castleford, West Yorkshire. The service has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
* Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire * Service Type: Rehabilitation Service for adults with brain injuries * Salary: up to £16.81 per hour ( £26,340.60 - £35,143.68 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience + over time rates * Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week) * Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Specialist Care Home is split into two 10-bedded units. The service is rated highly on [... Click Apply...] and has a great reputation. Below is an example of a recent review left by a relative of a service user:
"Many, many thanks to all the team for the help and care you give to my dad, making each day for him a happy one."
They have a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with. The team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users. The Service Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, and is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· Good CQC rating
· 28 days annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Holiday discounts
· 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
· Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.