Execute the Experiential program across the UK South Central region (Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex, Dorset) ensuring that company objectives are met to support the account base and that TaylorMade Golf is the #1 Brand Experience Company in Golf, supporting the sales team where appropriate.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Ownership, planning, full organisation and day-to-day delivery of experiential events in given territory, managing schedule to facilitate the target account strategy.
- To work collaboratively with Area Sales Managers (ASM’s) and Marketing to assess, plan and implement audience specific experiential marketing plans, ensuring a customer focused approach.
- To work with the marketing department and ASM’s to promote, maximise bookings and attendance by target audience through delivery of engaging and inspiring communication plans
- To liaise with relevant services, negotiate and agree support and implementation of activities, that ensure the smooth running of all events.
- To commission the design and print of signage, displays and promotional materials for events.
- To research and evaluate competitor events to further develop the value of TaylorMade’s experiential offering working collaboratively to establish and implement an appropriate event feedback framework that will enable TaylorMade to assess the effectiveness of individual events, ROI and impact.
- To complete Monthly dashboard and reporting as set by Brand Experience Manager
- To operate within set budgets in relation to individual events and the complete programme of events across the year, including maintaining records of expenditure.
- To ensure that projects are delivered within required timescales and within available resources and budget
- To ensure all target accounts are serviced to the highest standards by maintaining a high standard of club fitting & product knowledge
- To provide sales support to service the account base where required
- Willingness to travel extensively in the West region and internationally is essential
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Has a passion for the game of golf
- A team player with convincing social competencies
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Proven track record in the golf industry with significant golf-related experience
- Preferably educated to degree standard (or equivalent)
- Preferably PGA trained or qualified
- Experience in the area of event management advantageous
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials
If you have what it takes to excel in this position then please apply now.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.