Year 6 Teacher Bradford (BD5) 8:00 - 13:00 Monday - Friday Teaching Personnel are working alongside a primary School in Bradford (BD5) who are currently lookong for a Year 6 Teacher to teach Maths and English in the mornings to a small year 6 class. The class struggles with 'writing' so strong English subject knowledge and experience would be beneficial.
The school are looking for
· QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)
· KS2 SATS experience
· DBS registered with the Update Service
· Experience teaching in Upper Key Stage 2 in the last 12 months would be preferable
· Passionate about learning and has high expectations for raising pupil attainment
· Approachable and a good communicator
· Has an understanding of different pupil needs and how to meet them
Year 6 is an important year for primary school pupils and the successful teacher will be positive, supportive and ensure they are committed to the class and their success.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.