We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- This role requires a strategic and politically astute individual who is highly knowledgeable on the changing financial landscape in the NHS and will be able to influence and lead within the Trust and the wider system.
- Working closely with Chief Executive, Executive colleagues and the Non-Executive Board, the appointed individual will play an integral role in turning their future vision at the trust into a reality and will also be a prominent financial voice in the system championing collaborative agreements and ways of working
- As Director of Finance and Strategy your Executive portfolio will also include strategy and business planning, Estates & Capital, PMO and leading the development of the Way Forward Programme, which represents a major investment in the services on the Hospital site and encompasses the expansion of Emergency Department, building a new centre of excellence for rehabilitation.
- In this fundamental role, you will have the experience, confidence and ambition to lead in all aspects of financial management including strategy, planning, risk, governance and audit.
- Financially and politically aware, you will also bring a high level of knowledge on the delivery of transformational change within the NHS and be able to act as an Ambassador for the Trust when working with many organisations in the wider health economy including regulators.