WELL GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Cheshire WA15 8QA
Headteacher: Mrs K Markham
Tel: 0161 980 3976
Required for September 2020
Salary Band 2 Point 4-5 (£18,426 -£18,795 per annum, pro rata)
Actual salary £6,459 - £6,589
15.25 hours per week, (to be discussed)
Term time only 38 weeks
Local Government Pension Scheme – Greater Manchester Pension Fund
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint a reliable, hard-working, self-motivated, friendly and flexible person with, preferably, excellent SIMS skills as our Administrative Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to join our school team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to providing an efficient and accurate service and be able to communicate in a friendly clear and effective manner.
• Provide administrative support to the School. To ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the school office by working with the school team, providing high quality, effective and efficient administrative support;
• Good team work is essential as well as the ability to work alone on your own initiative.
• Have the ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
• Be proficient in the use of Word
• Have excellent organisational and numeracy skills
• Have experience of working in a school office (preferable)
• Have SIMS skills (preferable)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and, expects all staff to share this commitment.
References will be sought for short listed candidates and the appointment will be made subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application forms can be downloaded from the Trafford website and should be returned to school either by post or electronically.
Please contact Jo Owen on 0161 980 3976 if you require further information.
Closing date - Wednesday 24 June 2020 at 12 noon
Interview date - Wednesday 1 July 2020
Job Description/ Person Specification.doc