Business Unit: Customer Services, Group Mortgages
Salary: From £18,135 DOE
Contract type: Permanent
As the entire country, and indeed the world, continues to respond to the impact of COVID-19, we’re doing everything we can to ensure Virgin Money plays it’s part and looking after our customers is a key priority for us. During these unprecedented times, we know some of our customers will be worrying about their finances so we’re looking for Credit Services Associates to bolster our existing team to ensure we can meet their needs. We’re seeking passionate, empathetic individuals to provide a first class service and willing to do whatever it takes to make our customers Happier about Money.
Day to day:
- You’ll play a key part within our operation and seek to deliver valuable service to make our customers love us even more.
- You’ll engage with customers, understand their circumstances and as appropriate provide support to those that are either vulnerable or in financial difficulty.
- Your ability to be insatiably curious will obtain the best possible solution for the customer and the company will come into play.
- Apply your knowledge of root cause and contextualising customer circumstances in order to deliver the best solutions.
- You’ll liaise with third parties to ensure that our customers are fully supported and receive a service based on best practice.
- You’ll be asked to summarise key information obtained by effective probing and active listening whilst ensuring you operate within defined policies and procedures.
We’d love you to bring:
- Experience of working within a collections, debt management or Credit Services operation – would be great but not essential.
- Experience of working within the Mortgage industry or had experience of dealing with secured lending is advantageous.
- A caring, positive attitude with a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathise and deliver a heartfelt service.
- The ability to be insatiably curious, asking questions and negotiating to deliver the best solution.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
RED HOT Rewards
- A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
- Private Medical Insurance - with the option to extend to family members.
- Pension! A market leading pension – we’ll top up your contributions too.
- Flexible benefits – customise your rewards to work for you!
If successful we'd ideally like you to join the team on the 1st August.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
Inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong, and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: 23 Jun 2020 GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: 07 Jul 2020 GMT Daylight Time