*This list is not all inclusive. Additional duties will be assigned as needed.
- Coordinate and track the schedule and logistics of the lots between the foundries, process team, other internal teams, and customers, and collect data to tie to lead time and performance.
- Track, review, sign-off the spending of the fab, providing expenditure models and comparison budget vs actuals.
- Forecast budget needs, fab usage, wafer usage, for the program on at least quarterly basis.
- Develop the lot planning and forecasting methodology in close conjunction with the foundry partners and process owners. Provide metrics like on time delivery and budget expenditure.
- Provide reports for upper management, suppliers and customer meetings as needed on lead time, fab performance, program
- Drive weekly internal alignment meetings on hot topics and program review, providing minutes and tracking action items. Record decisions, perform gap analysis on requirements, highlight open items.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Science or related field required. MSc preferred.
- 10 years plus electronics/semiconductor engineering experience.
- Experience working with suppliers to ensure deliveries through disruptions (earthquakes, pandemics…).
- Experience working with complex logistics (frequent flyer wafers, hand carry parts, etc)
- Experience with semiconductor device vendor base (foundries, packaging houses, reliability shops and characterization shops).
- Project Management Certification strongly preferred.
- High dextrosity in Microsoft Excel, Project, PowerPoint as well as use of Database demonstrated by managing programs with hundreds of line items
- Companywide Value: Customers, Results, Excellence, Innovation and Teamwork.
“This position requires access to information protected under US export control laws, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these US export laws without sponsorship for an export license.”
Powered by JazzHR