- Independently provides accounting and trading support activities for funds of higher complexity.
- Performs reviews of more complex documents processed from across the Bank to confirm compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Independently performs complex functions supporting accounting, trading and client services activities including book-keeping and data review.
- Reviews high volume of documents to ensure processors followed established procedures and took on minimal risk.
- Leverages strong knowledge of processes of procedures to confirm findings.
- Reviews findings of more junior staff.
- Tracks fund data and trades.
- Maintains records of high complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members as necessary.
- Searches for fail points in processes and provides error reports to clients in compliance with established service level agreements.
- Escalates external errors.
- Correction of internal errors is at the discretion of the client.
- Independently reviews for exceptions and may provide guidance to more junior level team members. If exceptions are found, confirms that internal and client procedures were followed, processing was on time and in line with FCC regulations and no unnecessary steps were taken.
- Prepares system-generated reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Reviews work of junior team members.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree a plus, mutual fund industry background preferred.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support or the mutual fund industry preferred.
United Kingdom-England-Manchester Job:
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Middle Office & Derivative Ops-HR12084 Requisition Number: