Our client, a tier one automotive supplier have an exciting fixed term contract opportunity based in Redditch for a MP&L Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience within a tier 1 automotive supplier and MP&L and inventory control – includes 1000’s of different complex parts and sequencing.
Ensure that all levels of supervision have a development plan that enables them to succeed in their current role and develop further within the business.
* Identify candidates for succession within the business at all levels. Ops – GL, – GL to Supervisor etc.
* Drive and support the European GROW initiative
* Lead a team of Salary & Indirect of +150 employees to drive a culture change of Continuous Improvement
* With the Financial Controller Lead the budget preparation for improved cost , manning, capex spend, plant launch costs, total inventory and freight for next year budget
* First point of escalation for major issues within the Senior Management team and customer. Responsible for continuity of seat supply
* Work with HR to reduce the number of harassment cases within the facility. Mediate where possible.
* Drive focus to ensure actions are carried out to meet 2020 Quality targets.
* Improve and drive the top deficciencies that could impact our manufacturing assy lines from a Logistics perspective.
* Align headcount structure with plant forecast. Look for opportunities of effieciency improvments to reduce where possible with Zero risk to HSE, Quality & Supply.
* No customer line disruptions or field actions caused MP&L
* Zero non-conformances with system audits and Brexit audit passed without major concerns
* Ensure that all customer Quality and production scorecards / metrics are green, improve quality RPPM by 10%
* Continue to drive 5 s standards throughout the Logistcs areas
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. – Select Engineering Limited