Further to continued growth D&G electrical Engineering are looking to recruit an Electrical Control panel builder to join their busy team.
- To work & become part of an established, skilled Electrical Engineering team within the Company.
- Must be able to identify, handle & process the electrical components used in the construction & equipping of electrical control panels & machinery.
- Have a full understanding of wiring complex control panels & systems for various automation systems.
- Must be able to read & implement complex instructions from technical project documents.
- Must be able to mark out, mechanically cut/drill & assemble electrical control panels & sub-assemblies to assembly drawings.
- Must be able to Interpret wiring diagrams & wire complex control panels/systems for various automation applications.
- Be able to Electrically equip & connect various types of automation machinery both within the UK & Worldwide.
- To liaise with both customers and suppliers.
- Must have own set of hand & battery powered tools to enable the above work to be completed.
- Provide support to the production department/team.
- Plan, organise and manage work in conjunction with the Engineers and production team to meet required timescales.
- Must be able to adopt, Implement & Comply with all Company Health & Safety requirements.
- Experienced in electrical wiring of control panels & machine control systems.
- Must be ONC or City & Guilds qualified in Electrical Engineering/Installation or both.
- Preferably has a grounded knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Be motivated & work well both as part of a team or individually on projects.
- Be prepared to travel both in the UK & Worldwide.
- Must be well presented and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must Hold clean UK driving license.
- Must Hold valid UK Passport.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, pension, and medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR