We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior DevOps Engineer
About the role:
MasterCard Real Time Payments Platforms is in the process of transforming to an agile culture which is bringing about a reorganisation of the technical engineering teams. In concert, we are building upon our industry leading knowledge to develop our Real Time Platforms. We take pride in a diverse team with diverse backgrounds all working together as one team aiming for the same North Star.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for working within a product focussed Engineering Group. You will be focussed on:
• Working within the DevOps Guild to ensure consistency of approach and knowledge share across products
• Enabling product teams to move fast into production
• Integrating network, infrastructure and operations concepts to deliver our products
• Writing exemplary, well tested code as and when necessary
• Customer focussed delivery
You are a solid DevOps practitioner who is skilled in the cultural and technical principles & practices of the DevOps movement. You have a desire to continually improve your own skills, to contribute to the growth of the team and to be part of a very large engineering team spread across the globe.
Together, you will be part of a team who will plan and shape the route DevOps takes for the platform. This is an exciting time to join a world leading Fintech company who values and supports the development and growth of all employees.
In essence, this is role focuses a balance of build and deploy automation across infrastructure and application. Fundamental to the role is to serve our key stakeholders which is the engineering community and delivering value to the organisation. Key duties are:
• Enable product teams through implementation of deployment pipelines and deployment strategy from cloud based environments to on premise and hybrid.
• Contributes and leads complex initiatives and projects; defines workflows and timeframes
• Provides input into design of automation for full infrastructure deployment
• Develops and implements maintenance plans to address technical issues; seeks opportunities for improvements
• Performs technical analysis of complex software, hardware, and transmission facility using various diagnostic tools
• Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.