– Outstanding secondary school
– London Borough of Harrow
– September 2020 start
– Outer London pay scale £28,355
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic NQT of Economics for a high flying secondary academy school in Harrow, North West London. The school is large in size and is a fantastic place to work; with student behaviour being exceptional and learning outcomes being highly valued by students, teachers and parents alike.
They can offer:
– A brilliant team to work with – you will work alongside 11 other members of your team who will assist in your development and make you feel valued
– Flourishing Business and Economics curriculum at GCSE and A level
– Students who are well behaved, ambitious and aspire to study your subject to A-Level and beyond
– A strong culture of CPD, continuous improvement and being driven towards high standards
– Superb facilities and working culture
– A school which is hugely popular and well respected in its local area with high standards and high expectations.
Interviews are happening on an immediate basis for this role so we welcome your CV asap. The school can offer an initial interview by zoom with a view to finding out more about you, your teaching approach and your ambitions for getting started in education.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
London Teaching Pool
£25000 - £45000/annum
more details »