Talent Acquisition ManagerAbout Encompass
Encompass is the creator of Know Your Customer (KYC) automation for major financial and professional service firms globally. It is a provider of simultaneous, real-time access to multiple sources of global company and person data. By using robotic search to discover everything a KYC policy demands, encompass delivers more efficient processes and faster, safer regulatory compliance, resulting in lower costs and superior risk management.
We’re a global Tech business that is scaling rapidly, with a track record of delivering transformative software to regulated businesses.
With offices in Sydney, Glasgow, London and Singapore, we are a rapidly growing international company offering a chance to be part of our success - read on if you think you’re up for the challenge…About The Role
This is a great opportunity to join the People Operations team and take a lead on all things Talent Attraction. The role will report into the Head of People and be based in our Glasgow office.
This is a varied and challenging position that will see you own the implementation of our global recruitment strategy, while delivering our ambitious hiring goals. We are a high growth FinTech, so expect to be involved in new initiatives, new projects and be part of a cross-functional team. You will play a pivotal role in the attraction of the best possible candidates across our global footprint.Responsibilities
Day to day, this means you will:
- Work closely with hiring managers to take detailed briefs, draft & update job descriptions and create engaging adverts that will attract diverse applicants
- Manage the full end to end recruitment cycle across our global offices
- Source and headhunt candidates who fit the job description but are also culturally additive
- Minimise time to hire by creating a scalable sourcing strategy
- Build and nurture talent pipelines which can deliver periods of high volume hiring
- Conduct compensation and benefits analysis for various roles
- Improve our employer brand across all channels by attending events, supporting Encompass meet-ups and by continuously networking
- Identify trends and leverage market knowledge and competitive intelligence
- Organise and manage candidate data in our internal systems and ATS
- Prepare reports on recruitment metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- 5+ years experience gained either at an Agency or In-house
- Strong Technical and Commercial sourcing experience (Development, Infrastructure, Product, Sales, Presales, Implementation)
- High level of judgement and commitment to sourcing hard to find candidates in demanding timeframes
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to act autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a busy and fast-paced environment
- The desire to develop a career in Talent Acquisition, an interest in Tech and keen to establish, scale and maintain a first-class global recruitment strategy
What we offer
We offer a rewarding and challenging place to work. We are fortunate to have some of the industry’s leading professionals, and a team of bright and committed teammates.
By joining the team, you will receive a very competitive salary, attractive benefits package and share options.
All employees participate in our share options scheme as we would like for everyone to share in the company’s success. Our collective drive towards our goals helps us to achieve great things. We also find our scheme creates a strong, companywide culture and determination to achieve our mission; to become the global compliance automation SaaS provider of choice.Not what you are looking for? Try these related job searchesTalent Acquisition Manager jobs in Glasgow UKJobs at encompass in Glasgow UKFintech Human Resources jobs in Glasgow UKFintech jobs in Glasgow UKLooking for a Fintech job in Glasgow, UK?
Search all available jobs in Fintech and apply easily in seconds.Looking for Fintech employees in Glasgow, UK?
Post your job and hire trained talent in 5 minutes.