The Interim Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control duties to a greater of lesser degree.
- Maintenance of the cash book and the petty cash account.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- More Senior Accounts Assistants will maintain the Nominal Ledger.
- Reconciling the Nominal Ledger.
- Journal entries.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
The successful candidate for the Interim Accounts Administrator requires:
- Immediate start required.
- Determination and drive to succeed within this international business.
- Strong relevant system experience including Excel - Pivot Tables, V Lookups, etc.
- Being able to come in and work within a fast pace environment.
- Confident in quickly integrating with a team and the environment.
- Currently studying their AAT and looking to further their studies.
An excellent Building and Construction business based in Peterborough who experienced signifcant growth throughout 2019, hence the need of an immediately available Interim Accounts Administrator to come in and make an immediate impact within the business. You will also get the opportunity to assist with the continued growth of this company, whilst working from a fantastic office.
The successful candidate for the Interim Accounts Administrator vacancy will get the opportunity to experience the growth of this Building and Construction business based in Peterborough. During your time within the role, you will be receiving a competitive salary, along with a wide range of benefits.