About the client
An award-winning software and services business based in Surrey, looking to capitalise on the enormous opportunity to meet the needs of the UK public sectors, accelerated digital transformation. The solutions are proven, secure and tested and particularly successful in the public sectors, housing and healthcare markets.
About the role
The aims are fourfold.
- Lead generation by arranging targeted events, increasing the groups digital footprint through social media and working closely with the sales team to prepare targeted content.
- Build upon the groups reputation by updating the website in real time, arranging events and preparing case studies for online consumption as well as aid in the creation of specific content like whitepapers and downloadable resources.
- Work with solutions teams to deliver the digital aspects of customer projects as well as delivering just digital services to new and existing customers in order to grow the revenues from these. This would mean attending regular customer meeting and being involved in doing pitches.
- Improving groups online presence through a digital by default approach including regular, targeted social media content that supports wider marketing strategy and build meaningful connections.
An essential component is communicating the companys brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract todays modern, hyper-connected buyers to achieve greater customer engagement and revenue growth supporting the overall group business objectives.
What we are looking for:
About the offer
- 3-5 years proven work experience in Digital technologies and social media or related fields;
- Knowledge of marketing and digital communication channels (Google, SEO, Social Media);
- Experience managing social media campaigns and activities;
- Experience in web design;
- Good IT skills in Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Outlook and CRM systems;
- Good understanding of sales promotion and direct marketing strategies;
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communications skills;
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Evidence of working on multiple projects at one time and delivering on time and on budget;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Self-starter with high level of self-motivation.
Base salary of £45K plus benefits. The role is normally office based but my client is happy for the candidate to start working from home in accordance with government guidelines.
If you feel that this opportunity could be of interest for you, or you would like to recommend one of your contacts, then please contact Toby Mussell at the PSD Group
PSD are an international recruitment services company headquartered in the UK, with a successful track record of placing mid to senior level executives across the technology and professional employment markets in Europe and Asia, for over twenty-five years.