Marketing Executive - Multi-Brands Franchised Car Dealer - Cardiff
- Basic salary plus commission negotiable - Gross envisaged around OTE £30K ++
- Annual bonus potential.
- Hours Monday to Friday 08.30 - 18.00
- 22 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Package of Benefits.
- Full training & genuine career progression
Our client is a successful privately owned multi-franchise motor group that has been established for over 50 years and is located in Cardiff, specialising in sales for both new and used cars, plus the business also carries a fully equipped state-of-the-art car servicing facility with highly trained technicians, additionally offering superb after-sales facilities for vehicle maintenance.
Purpose of the role:
- We are seeking a Marketing Executive to enhance market presence through all digital marketing and social media platforms using multiple strategies.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to deliver engaging and compelling content to help drive traffic to the company’s main lead driven website, whilst adhering to the company’s strategy to improve SEO visibility and social media platforms.
- The role is central to the continued growth of the business and requires an individual who has good experience with copywriting, SEO and all the main social media channels.
- This role would be ideal for a young ambitious graduate looking to further their career into a management position over the coming few years.
- Content management across a number of digital channels, ensuring the Marketing respective sections are always up-to-date and structured accordingly with SEO best practice.
- Responsibility for the online experience, including management of the landing destination and online user journey.
- Responsible for regular digital reporting, on-going analysis and optimisation.
- Maximise customer awareness of all Retail services within Group.
- Working with external agencies to develop and deliver effective creative across PPC, email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media that is on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
- Liaising with customers via our main review channels in a friendly and professional manner.
- Constructing innovative ideas to further develop our reach to potential customers via the company’s website, news and social marketing channels.
- Responsible for delivery and analysis of all digital leads into the group.
What we are looking for:
Knowledge and experience within Digital Marketing will be expected, and automotive knowledge will be a distinct advantage (though not essential). Will need to be articulate, highly organised, have a good eye for detail and have excellent MS Office Skills and competent Google Analytics experience.
- Knowledge of social media platforms/ability to engage with others online.
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of SEO and best practices.
- Ability to write clear, engaging content, with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Needs to have a full driving licence and be flexible to occasionally work late or start early.
- Ability to work well on own initiative, as part of a team, and under pressure.
- Superb planning, analytical and organisational skill
- Experience of Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and SEO tools.
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Automotive industry.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience appropriate to the disciplines outlined above would be advantageous.
This is a superb opportunity for the right individual so if you feel you have most or all of the qualities relevant to this assignment and wish to be considered then please contact me as soon as possible.
CV to or call Anthony Radley for a confidential discussion.