A Local Authority in Lambeth are recruiting for a Neighbourhood Housing Officer who will be responsible for delivering an integrated generic housing service to tenants and leasehold customers and to work closely with other teams, councillors and Tenants & Residents Associations to achieve sustainable tenancies in sustainable communities.
The Role The successful candidate will be expected to;
• Provide a proactive and customer focused housing management service across a designated area and to ensure that the Council fulfils its legal and contractual obligations to tenants and leaseholders.
• Act as a regular and visible presence on estates, taking action to make sure estates are safe and well maintained and provide advice, information and reports on any housing management matter.
• Support the Neighbourhood Housing Team deliver the Vulnerable Residents Offer.
To be considered for this role you must;
• Have knowledge of current legislation relevant to housing, tenancy and leasehold management and safety and estate management
• An understanding of the issues of housing, estate management, health and safety and how these impact on the well-being of residents and the responsibilities of landlords
• Have experience as a Housing Officer
If you would like to apply for the above role please ring 0 1 7 7 2 2 0 8 9 6 6 and ask for Ashlee.