Who are Safetykleen?
We are the leading provider of chemical cleaning and environmental solutions and we offer a unique service that combines parts cleaning equipment, environmental consultancy, and industrial waste collection to a diverse customer base, including transport, metalworking, manufacturing, and construction.
With 19 branches across UK and Ireland, we are looking for those talented individuals that have the drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliver a seamless customer experience to support our business growth. If you are this individual, we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, in addition to providing you with the latest technology and support to ensure that you are successful within your career at Safetykleen.
Job responsibilities for Sales and Service Engineer
- Responsible for all sales and on time service activities as assigned
- To identify, develop and facilitate implementation of business opportunities and service developments with existing and potential customers
- To provide the company’s highest standard and quality of service to all customers
- Manage and maintain a new business sales pipeline to exceed sales targets
- Responsible for growing the Company’s book of business through maintaining a new business sales pipeline
- Responsible for generating own leads through sales canvasing calls an exploring all business opportunities with existing customers
- Ensure that service realisation and OTP targets are achieved.
- Identify and resolve any business or service issues, liaising with the Branch Manager where appropriate.
- Develop strong business relationships with our customers.
- Adhere to Company policy, procedure, and codes of conduct
Role requirements for Sales and Service Engineer
- Customer focused and understands the importance of service delivery
- Performance driven, motivated to achieve sales and service targets
- Resilient - Not afraid to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Manual role - Physically fit and a great team player
- Confident with the ability to deal with all levels of management
Benefits for Sales and Service Engineer
- Enhanced industry standard salary and commission structure
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance coverage from day 1
- Stakeholder’s Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays rising to 33 days
- Corporate discount scheme focussed on your wellbeing, including Virgin Active Gym membership
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us
- Finally, we recognise those important celebrations in your life, such as birthdays, work anniversaries and becoming a parent.