A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Paralegal (LPC Graduate) to join a well-regarded and established Manchester City Centre law firm within their Civil Litigation department, working alongside a partner assisting with day to day cases. You will be required to have completed/due to complete your LPC and have a keen interest in litigation, work experience within a law firm with knowledge of using a case management system would be advantageous.
The firm are offering full training, long term support and a training contract for the right candidate subject to satisfactory completion of a probationary period. The firm are also offering a free car parking place at the office.
**THE FIRM ARE CURRENTLY INTERVIEWING VIA VIDEO CALLS AND HAVE ON-BOARDING PLANS IN PLACE**
- Conduct interviews with clients
- Gain understanding, client expectations and requirements
- Assess legal problems
- Advise clients on costs
- Conduct legal research
- Successfully deliver transactional goals
- Devise outline strategy for case
- Obtain information from relevant experts
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the other side's case
- Briefing of barristers
- Maintain confidentiality
- Comply with all office procedure requirements
Required: Experience: Newly Qualified
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: