Account Manager (SaaS, Sales, Account management)
We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Account Management Team. We are looking to hire an Account Manager (SaaS, Sales, Account management) who will be responsible for managing a selection of our top clients. The clients will be based all over the UK so some travel with overnight stays will be required. This is a quota carrying, individual contributor role.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager (SaaS, Sales, Account management):
- Professionally represent the company and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
- Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
- Achieving and exceeding all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other products.
- Maintaining regular contact with your customers by telephone.
- Determining clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
- Working closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
Required skills for theAccount Manager (SaaS, Sales, Account management):
- Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Software market is an advantage although not essential
- Very organized with good time management skills
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
City of London, London
6 months ago