Posting date: 20 Jan 2020
- Specialism: Software Engineering
- Industry: Fintech
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: 0.00 - 0.00 GBP
Trust in Sodahttps://www.trustinsoda.com/
Java (JVM) | AppSec | Penetration Testing | Security Best Practice| Threat Modelling
A digital Banking App that helps you spend less and save more. Set a spending budget and keep track of your spending. This exciting platform is on the lookout for a DevSecOps engineer who has navigated their way around all things security from threat modelling, static analysis, ad penetration testing to rolling out implementation and best practice across the company.
In this role, you will be working as part of the Information Security community. Responsible for keeping the app and platform safe. So App Sec experience is great to have! The team is using engineering to detect and prevent security vulnerabilities at the earliest stages of development through automation and left-methodologies to adopt a proactive security posture.
- Hands-on technical and showing the way in writing secure JVM based application code
- Research, develop, run security engineering toolsets introducing advanced security automation
- Use your technical abilities to guide engineering teams to adopt security practices in software design and development
- Create and guide engineering standards for Mobile / API / microservice architected applications.
Skills for this role:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with Application Security
- Development experience inclusive of Mobile and API / microservices security
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as Golang, Java, or Koltin
- Working experience with DevSecOps environment
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure (this as not so important)
- Passionate about security and maintains up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security threats
If you have a passion for:
- Guiding engineers in triaging and fixing security bugs at the earliest stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Work within the Information Security community exploring/integrating security tools to improve code quality
- Working with business and engineering to make sure product security happens on day one and meets compliance requirements
For more information, apply now!