Damco Solutions Limited is a specialist software solutions and services & a business process outsourcing services company.
Damco has extensive experience in building business critical applications and support. Damco has offices in UK, USA, Netherlands & offshore software development centers in India.
Job Title - Network Engineer
Work Location - Basingstoke, UK
Job Type - Permanent
· Handle Rack space capacity planning and feasibility. (Including Rack space allocation for new devices at both Data Centre).
· Handle Network's physical activity at Data Centres and other Regional offices.
· Handle Physical activities at both DC and regional offices in coordination with Domain Leads (Commissioning and decommissioning of all types of devices).
· Maintain Repository of IP Address schema.
· Allocate IP address for all type of deceives located on different sites including both DCs
· Responsibility to maintain Floor wise LAN backbone connectivity.
· All infrastructure requirements for Networks including power / AC requirements where appropriate
· Handle core Network activities at all remote location.
· Involved in projects activities and network and physical infrastructure and Meraki wi-fi.
· Coordinates with vendors for cabling / project / resource across all sites.
· Activate and De-activate end-user LAN port (LAN cable patching)
· "Vendor Management across DC’s and Regional comms rooms
· Coordinates with ISP and third-party suppliers
· Project work and basic infrastructure maintenance such as testing and repairs
· Involve in major moves and changes across head office and other regions office such as closing floors, opening up floors and servicing changes to customer requirements.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· SLA awareness & Processes adherence (ITIL)
· Reporting & Documentation (ITIL)
· Documentation skills for processes and procedures (creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc )
· Proactive monitoring and communication
· Network switches, cabling, Firewalls, Physical Data Centre Management, Network Security, Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Team Coordination, Vendor Management, Quality Focus, Information Security Policies, Processes and SLA awarenessSummary
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Talent Zone ltd
From £50,000 to £55,000 per annum good corporate benefits
more details »