TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job… Locations:
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
The position of Quality Manager is responsible for verifying the accuracy of documentation.
- Ensure translated documents mirror the original source document
- Efficiently maintains formal disciplined operations procedures across a variety of client projects
- Track project-specific non-conformances and resolutions
- Personally perform project Quality Assurance steps
- Assist with making new department processes while improving on existing ones (improve productivity, profitability)
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent ideally in a language field
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English and Dutch
- Ability to support multiple projects by keeping accurate and up-to-date project specs
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines
- Prior translation industry experience preferred