Get a taste of freedom on the road with the UK’s largest food delivery network.
Become a self-employed Bike Courier and discover a feast of flexible opportunities at Just Eat.
Whether you’re a student trying to make some extra cash, or have a bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your income (and work on your calf muscles too). You can work weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, a full schedule or bits here and there - this role is flexible and up to you.
Here’s a few ingredients you’ll need:
● People skills and confidence on the road
● The right to work in the UK and a valid form of ID
● Aged 18+
● A smart phone with a data plan
● A reliable push bike
And here’s what you’ll get:
● Access to our network for free (so you get to keep 100% of what you make)
● The ability to choose your own schedule to suit your lifestyle
● A chance to deliver meals with your own wheels
● The benefit of using our advanced delivery technology, designed to give you plenty of opportunities to take orders from your favourite local restaurants
Sound like a recipe for success? Come and find out.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: