Competitive salary available depending on experience.
Under the guidance of the Crayford Leadership team, and within the overall ethos of the school, we are looking for someone who can manage the implementation of behaviour systems, student mentoring, undertake care, and support the outcomes of individual pupils.
- Support the education and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the VP Pupils and Outcomes
- To identify individual behaviour and learning needs and act accordingly.
- To improve behaviour and raise achievement of individual pupils and groups
- To plan and oversee the delivery of behaviour initiatives for individuals and groups. Including the production and monitoring of appropriate student action plans. Including the delivery of extra-curricular programmes. This should include appropriate and supportive exit plans.
- Establish productive working relationships with pupils, act as a role model, and set high expectations
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs and at the same time promoting the inclusion of all pupils
- Employ strategies to recognise and reward achievement of self-reliance, providing feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement
- Liaise effectively with teachers, support staff, health and education specialists, parents, visitors and volunteers
For a full list of duties, and a copy of the recruitment pack please go to our website.
To apply please complete the application form and supporting documents found on our website. Applications should be returned to Lauren Findlay, HR Administrator (email@example.com), quoting reference number: 048/ Behaviour Coordinator /2019-20/CALF.