Our Deputy Store Managers are hands on team players! As a Deputy Store Manager you will support and work alongside your Store Manager to achieve company and store objectives. Acting as a role model, the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor, where you will inspire and motivate your team to drive sales, and delight our customers. You will take responsibility for ensuring your team keep the shop available, clean, ticketed and compliant ready for trade.
What are we looking for?
- A candidate with experience of managing a store team with a proven record of ability to deliver KPI’s within a fast paced retail environment
- A great role model who can add value on a day to day basis to your team and store operations
- A team player and approachable leader
- An individual that can demonstrate planning, prioritising skills with excellent decision making capability
- Able to clearly identify operational issues and work with a team to rectify at pace
B&M Retail are one of the UK’s fastest growing variety retailers. We offer Customers a fantastic range of products including: Food, FMCG, Homewares, DIY, Furniture, Garden and Pet care at amazing prices. From only having 21 stores in 2005 to the 650+ stores we currently operate from, there is sure to be store near you. We continue to have ambitious plans for growth and great opportunities for progression.
What can we offer you?
- Freedom to retail- the ability to work closely with the Store Manager to help make key commercial decision and trade your store independently with confidence
- Career progression - We facilitate step up programmes for our managers who want to be recognised and build on their knowledge and understanding to build a successful career at B&M- could you be a Store Manager of the future?
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Share initiative plan
- Nest pension scheme
Do you want to join us on our exciting journey? Do you think you can make a difference?
Apply online on the B&M Careers today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues.