Based at our Head Office in Liverpool the Senior Store Development Manager will plan, design and deliver the store development programme to drive sales growth.
This role requires both working from Head Office and regular travel to sites throughout the UK. Job Description
- Up to £80,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Onsite subsidised Health and Fitness Centre
- Subsidised canteen
- 10% in store discount
- Access to social and sporting events
- Company car, laptop, phone
Minimum Criteria To Apply
- Responsible for the management and co-ordination of the new store development programme to ensure new stores are completed and handed over to agreed timescales and quality standards
- Design, organise and construct the interior of new stores and relocations
- Manage the internal works element of any existing store extensions
- Manage the roll-back of any new changes to existing stores (equipment, fixtures, fittings, etc)
- Produce plans that deliver the store design principles
- Agree all contract terms and fee structures for suppliers so a robust audit process is in place to sign off work
- Co-ordinate the delivery and implementation of store equipment, fixtures and kit
- Maintain an accurate store plan, space and equipment database
- Work with innovations team to find ways to improve or introduce design solutions
- Investigate and promote opportunities to reduce energy consumption and total life cycle costs when buying equipment, always ensuring it meets operational and customer requirements
About The Company
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Foster positive working relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Develop and sustain a culture of efficiency and continuous improvement
- Deliver operational KPIs and costs, providing relevant information and analysis
- Professional integrity
TJ Morris Limited trading as Home Bargains is a privately owned family run discount retailer selling top brands at the lowest possible price on the UK high street.
Having started more than 40 years ago in Liverpool our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do and throughout our 530 stores we have over 4.5 million customers each week.
With plans to increase our store portfolio to 900 stores throughout the UK we are a fast-paced retailer opening 50 stores a year (nearly one every weekend) - and we wouldn't have it any other way!