Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Senior Sales Manager where you will have the chance to make an impact to our business and customers by ensuring our people deliver an outstanding customer experience, on every call, every time. As a manager of managers developing your people is a key attribute, your success will come from delivering through others.
What you’ll do:
– – You will work 37.5 hours. Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
– – Be able to demonstrate leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve and overachieve
– – Solution orientated, decisive, credible with integrity
– – Must be able to demonstrate ability to contribute to the overarching strategy
– – Experience of operating in a fast-moving sales/service environment
– – Continuously challenge yourself to Improvement leadership skills and team skill in the sales area, whilst focussing on delivering an enhanced customer experience and business performance
What you’ll bring:
– – The ability to work strategically with peers to deliver operational needs through their team
– – The ability to take themselves out of the day to day detail in order to focus on and shape the future strategy of their business function
– – Simplifying ambiguity and giving clear direction
– – Strong sales and service ethic with an ability to drive quality
– – The ability to develop a high performing and development focused culture
– – The ability to influence senior stakeholders across the business
Cv’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by emailing
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
– – Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– – Discounted Mobile and broadband
– – Bonus incentives
– – We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Sky, No 4 Capital Quarter, Tyndall Street, Cardiff CF10 4BQ
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Uncapped OTE + Pension
more details »
KM Education Recruitment Ltd
£31,000.00 - £35,000.00 Year
more details »