Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Senior Technology Support Engineer to support high-volume of transaction traffic under block chain technology.Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic. Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- 5-10+ years of experience in software or financial technology (FinTech) industries.
- 3+ years Unix or Linux with shell commands and programming
- 2+ years Java or C++ or Object-oriented development experience
- 2+ years SQL experience (Oracle, MySQL)
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Good communication skills with spoken/written English.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Not what you are looking for? Try these related job searchesSoftware Technical Support Engineer jobs in London UKJobs at Binance in London UKFintech IT - Systems Engineering jobs in London UKFintech IT - Software Development jobs in London UKFintech jobs in London UKLooking for a Fintech job in London, UK?
Search all available jobs in Fintech and apply easily in seconds.Looking for Fintech employees in London, UK?
Post your job and hire trained talent in 5 minutes.