As a Project Manager (Infrastructure) you will provide a comprehensive, accurate and value driven service for large, high profile and exciting key infrastructure clients. Duties include:
- Lead Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery
- Provide oversight / strategic guidance /audit & review, to a portfolio of projects being lead within the cost centre, To provide effective support to PMs and APMs
- Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon
- Be the primary interface with AECOM clients (New and Existing)
- Provide leadership within project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
- Ensure all staff members reporting to you have current and relevant training
- Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed time-scales and quality standards
- Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to issue
- To 'win' clients through strong business development skills
- Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations
- Experience of working within a client organization, either directly or through a colocation/secondment arrangement.
- Good working knowledge of NEC suite of contracts, particularly the Professional Services Contract (PSC) and Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC)
- Experience of working as part of integrated, multi-organisation, collaborative teams
- Extensive Infrastructure and project management experience.
- Experienced in a Client management role - Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are 'live', plus seeking new opportunities (desirable);
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Highly motivated and with excellent industry network.
- Project Manager - Ideally Project Management / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Surveying Degree; Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution; APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation); Prince 2 or MSP experience
- Senior Project Manager - Member of the Association of Project Managers (MAPM), or equivalent; Degree level qualification in Construction Project Management, Construction, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, or similar relevant construction degree; Professionally qualified - RICS, APM, CIOB
Your benefits will include:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you'll also be able to explore flexible working arrangements through our FREEDOM TO GROW way of working.
Core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you're a member of the Reserve Forces you'll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Buildings & Places
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Part-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 237462BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.