Auto req ID:
There’s No One Else Quite Like You. Your Skills And Talents. Your Personal Experiences. Your Point Of View. Your Dreams.
At PepsiCo we’ve seen the amazing things that can happen when we dare to be different. That’s why we know the things that make you unique are your real power. We want your talent to meet our global stage!
We’re looking for an Analytics Strategy Manager to join our newly formed European Data Science team to help translate industry leading analytics into meaningful business impact.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively translate analytics into business impact across commercial, developing, scaling and deploying analytical solutions across marketing, sales and revenue management in partnership with the data science teams and business owners
- Partner with relevant Business CoE’s to scope and deliver Advanced Analytics use cases, and support the embedding in the organisation
- Coordinate use case / project resources, to ensure use cases are delivered on time and on budget
- Closely collaborate and partner with the data science team as well as 3rd party vendors / agencies to design and deliver high impact analytical solutions, models, dashboards etc.
- Manage a team of direct reports – with possible team expansion expected as use cases widen
- Develop and continuously and improve our methodology, tools and solutions, in collaboration with data science and CoE’s, to address commercial advanced analytics use cases
- Be a data & analytics evangelist, supporting the creation of a data & analytics-driven culture while educating stakeholders on the use of analytics, the use cases and potential impact
- Experience leading projects leveraging data, insights and analytics, preferably in a retail, brand manufacturing or consumer-facing company, or as a consultant servicing clients in this space.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid understanding of how data & analytics can be used to drive business impact – comfort and good intuition around advanced analytics, with a good basic understanding of modelling techniques and advanced applied skills
- The ability to tell a compelling story using analytics outputs and data from primary, secondary and third-party data sources, with an ability to understand how the related insights might drive business impact
- Strong project management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in adjusting & reprioritizing to meet changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills. Ability to influence upwards across the business.
- Strong project management skills; track record of delivering high profile, high impact data & analytics projects
- Previous experience in how Machine Learning / AI can be leveraged, scaled, and used to derive insights and business impact a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; a Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) field an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% of time to meet internal business, data teams (Europe), IT, occasional meetings with global / external technology & service providers
Not ApplicableJob Type:
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.