This apprenticeship is at GBS Ltd and a 12 month fixed term contract
To support in the delivery of high quality customer service to both internal and external clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answering the telephone and responding to customer enquiries.
• Maintaining customer records on the company CRM database.
• Formatting documents.
• Building relationships internally in the business to ensure that information is shared quickly and efficiently.
• Providing a range of administrative support to colleagues
• 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
• Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
• Good working knowledge of IT, proficient in the use of word, excel, powerpoint
• An understanding of good customer service
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Professional manner
• Flexible and enthusiastic
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Ability to think creatively to solve problems
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve common goals
During this apprenticeship you will gain all the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour’s to enable you to enter gateway for the End Point Assessment for the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 or the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 and Functional Skills at Level 2, English, maths, if required
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.