Consolidation Accountant required to join a great company based in Maidenhead. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established global team. The successful candidate will have an extensive accounting experience and will manage the business as usual on a temporary basis for six months working alongside the European Financial Controller.
- Preparation of full management accounts pack for multiple (10+) entities using BPC consolidation system and providing month end commentaries.
- Support team with quarterly reporting to Japan and preparation of Japan reporting schedules.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and control review and sign off on a timely manner.
- Business partner with the key stake holders on operational management teams to drive performance and support with the business queries.
- Document all relevant IFRS processes, procedures and monitor monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Assist with statutory accounts preparation of the company and other subsidiaries.
- Provide end to end reconciliations on key balance sheet accounts.
- Support implementation of group risk compliance system (GRC).
- Experience working for an accountancy practice essential ideally with ACA qualification
- Significant Chartered Accountant experience post qualification
- Proficient with SAP, BPC (consolidation system) and desirable Hi-Tree.
- Computer literate with IT skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Able to manipulate large amount of data from different data sources.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Market competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- A Holiday Banking scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Insurance with self-funded option to cover family members
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme